Photo courtesy of Our Day Wedding Photography
Wedding Day Management AKA Month-of / Day-of Coordination is for the couple who have chosen their venue and vendors and have planned the details of the wedding ceremony and reception and need a professional to come in and manage every aspect of the wedding day. From the setting out guest book and card box to managing the vendors and timeline, then packing up decor at the end of your event, and all the major and minor details in between.
Hiring a coordinator is an investment to ensure your wedding day is relaxing and stress-free; the best day of your life!
I offer different levels of coordination services based on the amount of service needed for your wedding:
- Rehearsal and ceremony management only (no reception coordination)
- Coordination of event (no setup)
- Coordination of event with setup
All coordination options come with the following services:
- Initial in-person consultation meeting
- Follow up meeting 3-4 weeks before your wedding day
- Unlimited phone and email discussions
- Venue tour to discuss event layout details
- Vendor referrals
- Creation of ceremony and reception timeline
- Managing timeline during the day
- Coordinating the rehearsal
- Lining up bridal party for walk down the aisle
- Assistance in finding last minute vendors and 'small things' items (guest book, favors, ring pillow, flower basket, grand exit options, etc)
- Packing up at the end of the reception; decor, gifts, cards, guest book, left over food and drink, etc.
DEFINITION OF SERVICES
Pre-ceremony/reception setup: We will meet before the wedding day to discuss all the details of your decor and what needs to be set up and where. We will discuss these details so all vendors and areas are set up properly (food buffet, tables, chairs, tablecloths, centerpieces, etc)
Vendor management: In the weeks leading up to the wedding I become the main point of contact for all of your vendors. This way if they have any questions of final details I can either answer them for you based on our meetings and discussions or I will contact you for the answer. I go over the details of what service and/or product each vendor is supplying to ensure everything is accounted for the day of the event.
Day of / Month of Coordination: Overseeing all of the aspects of the wedding as we previously discussed in our meetings and emails/over the phone; making sure vendors are set up in the correct spot and working properly, constantly checking that the timeline is followed, assuring everything is set up in the proper areas (sand ceremony, unity candle, guest book, favors, etc), packing up all gifts, food, drink, etc at the end of event. I do anything and more that needs to be done to keep your day as easy and stress free as possible.
Coordination services starting at $600.00 - please contact me for a proper custom quote dependent on the level of service your wedding day requires.